Speakers, Seminars, & Group Facilitations
Our team of psychologists and family therapists are available to address businesses, schools, societies, churches, and non-profit groups on a variety of mental health topics. We are able to provide presentations, facilitate groups, and conduct seminars specifically tailored to the needs, interests, and availability of your group.
Potential Topics Include:
Family and Relationships
- Family Violence
- Healthy Communication and Relationships
- Marriage Enrichment
- Childhood Behavioural Disorders (ADHD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, etc.)
- Parenting Skills
Developing a Healthy Workplace
- Conflict Management
- Depression, Anxiety, and Stress Management
- Mental Disorders and Mental Illness
- Grief and Loss
- Team Development
- Stress and Burn-out Alleviation and Prevention
- Problem Solving in Business, Societies, and/or Churches
- Men’s Mental Health
- Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM): Critical Incident Stress can result from a potentially traumatic work-related experience. It is essential to make CISM a part of your incident recovery plan to avoid a potentially debilitating impact on the job performance and quality of life of employees affected by the traumatic event.
If your business, church, or organization is interested in something not mentioned here, we would be happy to discuss other workshops and seminars.
Due to the fact that each customized workshop is unique, pricing is determined upon request, depending on factors such as group size, support materials, duration, and other factors.